Your shopping cart is empty!
BUGOFF is a natural herbal formulation having highly potent pest-control properties. This herbal formulation is effective against a wide range of insect pests of crops. The regular application of BUGOFF will ensure the complete protection of crops and yields. The active compounds of BUGOFF will bring down the pest population really faster due to curative properties. The organic compounds derived from the herbs do not leave any toxic residues on the crop and yield and will hydrolyze in the plant system.
MODE OF ACTION
BUGOFF protects the plants & yield by controlling the growth of pest population through:
• As repellant
• As contact poison to the insect pests.
• As systemic poison.
• As a knock-down agent.
BUGOFF is well suited for Organic Agriculture and Integrated Pest Management (IPM) Programs because of the following salient features:
• BUGOFF is a natural product, absolutely non-toxic, 100% biodegradable, and environmentally friendly.
• None or a lesser quantity of synthetic pesticides needs to be used if BUGOFF is used.
• Since BUGOFF consist of several aromatic and complex organic compounds, pest resurgence is slow or absent.
• BUGOFF does not destroy natural predators and parasites of pests thereby allowing these natural enemies to thrive to keep a check on the pest population.
• BUGOFF is harmless to non-target and beneficial organisms like pollinators, honeybees, mammals, and other vertebrates.
Target Pests of Crops
BUGOFF protects crops against the infestation of all sorts of bugs including Mealy Bugs, Thrips, Aphids, Soft-bodied insects, Hairy Caterpillars, Root and Shoot boring Larvae, Grubs, etc.
The ideal dosage for prophylactic treatment is 3 ml per lit of clean water. And if used after the incidence of the pests use 5 ml per lit of water.
Preparation of spray solution:
Take the required quantity of BUGOFF, add a little quantity of water, mix and make into a solution. Then add the remaining quantity of water to make up the volume of the spray solution.
Mode of application:
Apply a foliar spray to cover the above-ground parts and undertake soil drenching to protect the roots to protect them from root-feeding insects / soil-borne insects.
The ideal time to spray is early in the morning or late in the evening. When spraying on the above-ground portions, ensure to apply on the underside of the leaves and flowers to ensure complete protection for the crops.
For best results after observing infestation repeat the spray twice at an interval of 15 days.
Approved for Organic Agriculture by ECOCERT, and INDOCERT.
There are no reviews for this product.