Your shopping cart is empty!
NONEMA is a natural herbal formulation having highly potent principles for the control of plant parasitic Nematodes. Nonema is found to be effective against a wide range of Nematodes that attack the root system of crop plants. Since Nonema is made from medicinal plants, the active ingredient gets hydrolyzed within the plant system and does not leave any toxic residues on the plants or on the yield. Even the infected plants will recover faster to resume the normal growth process to produce a significant yield.
MODE OF ACTION
Nonema protects the plants & yield by controlling the plant parasitic nematodes through:
• As a repellant, the herbal principles of Nonema repel the nematodes from feeding the roots.
• The active ingredient retards the formation of Giant Cells around the head of the Nematodes.
• Timely application of Nonema will ensure resistance to Nematode infestation.
Nonema is well suited for Organic Agriculture and in Integrated Pest Management (IPM) Programs.
• Nonema is a natural product, absolutely non-toxic, 100% biodegradable and environmentally friendly, and harmless to non-target and beneficial organisms like pollinators, honeybees, mammals, and other vertebrates.
• Prevents Nematode infestation when applied at the early stage of the crop, the infested plants recover fully when treated with Nonema.
• Nonema does not destroy natural predators and parasites of pests
thereby allowing these natural enemies to thrive to keep a check on the
Target Nematodes of Crops.
Nonema protects the crops against the infestation of all Cyst Nematodes, Root Nematodes, and Leaf and Stem Nematodes. These nematodes usually cause economic damage to bananas, Chilies, Turmeric, Ginger, Pepper, Vegetables, Tuber crops, etc.
The ideal dosage for prophylactic treatment is 4 ml per lit of clean water. And if used after the incidence of the pests use 8 ml per lit of water. Preparation of spray solution: Take the required quantity of Nonema, add a little quantity of water, mix and make into a solution. Then add the remaining quantity of water to make up for the volume of spray solution.
Mode of application:
Apply foliar spray to cover the above-ground parts and undertake soil drenching to protect the roots and tubers from native nematodes. The ideal time to spray is early in the morning or late in the evening when wind velocity is less. When spraying on the above-ground portions, ensure to apply on the underside of the leaves and flowers to ensure complete protection for the crops. For best results after observing infestation repeat the spray twice at an interval of 15 days.
Approved for Organic Agriculture by ECOCERT, and INDOCERT.
There are no reviews for this product.