Your shopping cart is empty!
In-Oon is an organic formulation containing Essential Organic Acids (EOA) required to activate plant metabolism for healthy and balanced growth. In addition to the requirement of essential nutrients for plant growth, the requirement of essential organic acids is also important to activate plant metabolism for healthy and balanced growth and to bring about the genetic potential of the crop. InOon contains the most essential organic acids like Fulvic Acid, Humic Acid, and Amino Acids required for accelerating the growth and enhancement of yield.
MODE OF ACTION
• The carboxylate and phenolate groups of Humic and Fulvic acids improve the absorption and translocation of essential nutrients for faster assimilation and growth.
• The Amino acids in In-Oon enable faster assimilation through an enhanced photosynthetic process.
• The Humic and Fulvic Acids improve cell membrane permeability which hastens cell growth and division.
• The Humic Acid maintains the hydric balance of the cells, improving drought resistance.
• In-Oon, when applied to soil, improves soil structure through the addition of much-needed organic acids increasing soil microbial activity to create a favorable root zone for the faster establishment of young plants.
• Promotes growth by activating the metabolic process of the plants.
• Increases nutrient uptake through improvements in root development.
• Accelerates vegetation, flowering, and fruiting due to an instant supply of Amino Acids.
• Increases yield and quality of produce
• Imparts tolerance to drought and other metabolic stresses.
• Bio-Degradable, eco-friendly, and non-toxic to crops and environments
Vegetables: Tomato, Bhendi, Chilies, Brinjal, Cucurbits, Drumstick, Leafy vegetables, Onion, Potato, Carrots, Raddish, Beet Roots, Cabbage, Cauliflower, Capsicum, etc
Fruits: Banana, Guava, Grapes, Oranges, Mango, Pomegranates, Strawberries, etc
Flowers : Jasmine, Roses, Chrysanthemum, Anthurium, Gerberas, Carnations, etc
Plantations and spices: Pepper, Cardamom, Tea, Coffee, Rubber, Cloves, Cocoa, Coconuts, Areca nuts.
Field crops: Peanuts, Pulses, Soybeans, Cotton, Sunflower, millet, etc.
The ideal dosage for significant results is 5 ml per lit of clean water.
Preparation of spray solution: Take the required quantity of In-Oon, add a little quantity of water, mix and make into a solution. Then add the remaining quantity of water to make up for the volume of the spray solution.
Mode of application
Apply a foliar spray to cover the above-ground parts or as soil drenching.
a. Foliar Spray: The foliar spray helps faster response in growth due to easier absorption of In-Oon through the stomata of the leaves. While spraying, apply on the lower side of the leaves. Avoid spraying on rainy days and spray during the early hours and late hours of the day.
b. For Soil drenching: Drench the In Oon solution around the stem of the plant. If using drip-irrigation methods, mix In-Oon in the required concentration (of 5ml / lt) in the water tank.
Time of application
Since In Oon provides essential organic acids for the balanced growth of the plants, it is ideal to give a minimum of two doses. The first one is at 10 days after planting/germination and the second one at 30 days after the first spraying or during the active growing phase of the crop. This will ensure proper metabolic stimulation during the active growing phase to ensure a healthy and profitable crop.
Approved for Organic Agriculture by ECOCERT, and INDOCERT.
There are no reviews for this product.